EBA ZeroG II - 6 Color Set Airbrush
EBA's new ZeroG II airbrush is a model of simplicity and efficiency. Artists are able to both assemble and break down the airbrush is under a minute, solidifying the ZeroG II as one of the fastest and most user-friendly products available today.
Importantly, the ZeroG II provides users with a complete single color set-up, one that's ready to connect with a compressor. Artists can take advantage of additional colors by simply switching the existing color or by adding another color cartridge.
Zero cleaning - since the paint never comes in contact with the airbrush and the color cartridges are airtight, no cleaning is necessary.
Zero Flushing - ZeroG II users can easily and instantaneously switch between various colors and makeup media because the paint is externally fed.
Zero Clogging - the Zero GII's nozzle and needle are specially designed to prevent air from entering the cartridge, virtually eliminating the possibility of paint drying or clogging.
Zero Limitations - ZeroG II users will discover that they can produce fine, accurate lines and adjust to a wider spray pattern for greater coverage.
• New .07 and .35mm nozzle/needle
• New regulator design (surface texture offers improved handling)
• New cartridge cylinder design
• New Plastic bottle design (with two open ends for fast and painless paint refill)
• New cartridge design (allows for increased paint flow and improved spray performance)