Angelus Sole Bright Sole Restorer- 3.9 oz.
A multi-use product that helps tp remove oxidation (yellowing) from most materials.
Restores yellowed soles back to their original color.
Available in 3.9 oz. bottle.
The Bottom Line
Angelus Sole Bright uses the power of the sun or UV lamp to remove the oxidization from your soles.
1. Using a sponge or brush apply a light coat to yellow or hazy areas (oxidized) parts of soles.
2. Cover in a clear wrap to help quicken the process and and to prevent the pduct from drying out.
3. Avoid contact with non-rubber materials as it may burn them.
4. Leave in the sun or under a UV lamp for up to 2-6 hours.
5. Periodically check to make sure no dripping or scarring has occurred.
6. For yellowing on white sole, the first application will turn it white. On "icey " soles, more applications may be needed.
CAUTION: We highly recommended wearing eye protection and gloves while working with this product. If product comes in contact with skin, wash affected area with soap and water. In case of eye contact or ingestion, seek medical help immediately.