E6000 Multi-Purpose Adhesive (0.5 oz.)
When it comes to crafting, opt for an adhesive that can hold its own.
This glue is uniquely formulated to meet high-performance needs—think heavy materials like wood, metal and concrete.
Excellent for crafts, working with an array of mediums, including fabric, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, leather, rubber, vinyl and many plastics.
The bottom line
Washer/dryer safe. Paintable. Dries clear. Withstands heat up to 150 °F/66 °C.
Just follow these step-by-step directions when using E-6000®:
1. Please read all directions before using. E-6000 should be used in a well-ventilated area.
2. Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt. For best results, roughen surface before use. Best when used between 70 °F (21 °C) and 85 °F (29 °C).
3. Always test a small area to ensure proper application technique and dry time.
4. Amazing E-6000 directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Allow **E-6000** to partially cure, 5-10 minutes, before bringing surfaces together. **E-6000** hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other and sufficient pressure is exerted to establish full contact.
5. For maximum strength, allow to dry for 48 hours. Cure time increases with lower temperatures and decreases with higher temperatures.
6. Keep threads at the neck of the tube free of E-6000 residue. To ensure easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
7. Clean uncured adhesive with small amounts of acetone or naphtha; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
8. Store unused Amazing E-6000 at room temperature with cap tightened.
NOTE: E-6000 may damage finished surfaces. Avoid such contact until E-6000 is completely dry.