Jacquard YouCAN Refillable Air-Powered Spray Can
Out of stock, request restock notification below.
Jacquard YouCAN Refillable Air-Powered Spray Can uses compressed air (instead of harmful propellants) from a bike pump or compressor to spray your favorite paint, medium or liquid.
Fill YouCAN with any liquid medium, pressurize utilizing the Adapt-Air coupling and spray just as you would from a regular aerosol can. Completely reusable, and because the propellant is air, it can be used indoors without odor or fumes.
Great for applying: paints, dyes, inks, cleaning solutions, and more.
The bottom line
When it's empty, simply refill and use again.
- Compatible with most common caps.
- Provides at least 1 to 1.5 minutes of continuous spraying
- Do not exceed 100 PSI of pressure. The recommended pressure is 50-70PSI. This is the pressure that best simulates traditional aerosol cans.
- Do not open while under pressure.
- Do not re-pressurize until all pressure is exhausted from the can. To exhaust pressure, turn can upside and depress until nothing comes out.
- Do not fill more than 1/3 full of liquid (approximately 5oz).
- Adapt-Air coupling may also be used to rescue leftover material from normal aerosol cans that have lost pressure.