Tinsley Transfers - Face - Maori Tribal
Tattoo size: 9\” x 7\”
To apply Tinsley Transfers Tattoos:
1. Make sure the skin is clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove the clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press the tattoo firmly onto dry skin with the design facing down.
4 Hold a wet cloth against the back of the tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off the paper backing.
6. Gently rinse the image with water for best effect.
To remove the tattoo:
1. Saturate the tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil.
2. Wait 10 seconds and then rub away the tattoo with a cotton ball. Conversely, you can remove from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don’t apply the tattoo to sensitive skin, near eyes or if you're allergic to adhesive.