Pant Eyes - Bulk- 1 Gross
Pant eyes are specifically for keeping pants and skirts fastened.
Sturdier than regular hooks and eyes, and designed to lay flatter resulting in a cleaner and less bulky look overall.
Easy to sew, these are half of a set when combined with matching pant hooks. Hooks sold separately.
The bottom line
This package includes 1 gross (144 pieces). Dimensions are 13/16" X 13/16"
How to Use Pant Hooks and Eyes
1. Grab the color of hook and eye that best matches your needs
2. (If needed) remove existing hook from fabric
3. Tightly hold new pant hook to fabric, ensuring that it is oriented directly across from the matching eye. Remember that the hook and eye must face eachother, see diagram below.
4. Using a sewing needle, fasten all edges of the pant hooks to the fabric, making sure that it is tightly bound to fabric. Repeat with the eye.
5. Once finished, make sure that the hook and eye comfortably join and separate.
![pant hooks](http://blog.wardrobesupplies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/how_to_use_Pant_Hooks_by_Manhattan_Wardrobe_Supply.png "How to Use Pant Hooks by Manhattan Wardrobe Supply")