Pant Hooks Bulk- 1 Gross
Pant hooks are specifically for keeping pants and skirts fastened.
Sturdier than regular hooks and eyes, and designed to lay flatter resulting in a cleaner and less bulky look overall.
Easy to sew, these are half of a set when combined with matching pant eyes. Sold separately.
The bottom line
This package includes 1 gross (144 pieces). Dimensions are 5/8" X 13/16"
- Grab the color of hook and eye that best matches your needs
- (If needed) remove existing hook from fabric
- Tightly hold new pant hook to fabric, ensuring that it is oriented directly across from the matching eye. Remember that the hook and eye must face eachother, see diagram below.
- Using a sewing needle, fasten all edges of the pant hooks to the fabric, making sure that it is tightly bound to fabric. Repeat with the eye.
- Once finished, make sure that the hook and eye comfortably join and separate.